Do you have relationships that are less than what they should be?
Now you can change everything and take steps to reconnect with the people who really matter—and we don’t mean by adding them on Facebook! Relationships are not about initial attractions, but about last things—the experience you shared the last time you were with someone…the words you spoke with her last week…the effort you made for him the last time you saw him.
Love at Last Sight offers a one-month relationship plan that will improve your most important bonds, with a weekly focus and daily readings that guide you through the process. From learning to be present in the moment, acting intentionally, risking awkwardness, and learning to let go, you’ll discover wisdom from the Bible that contradicts what popular culture would have you believe.
Improve your important relationships in 30 days. Take the Challenge!
- Name three key relationships in your life you want to be better.
- Read a chapter a day from the Love at Last Sight book.
- Perform the Last Sight Challenge activities at the end of each chapter.
- Watch the Coaching Videos for encouragement and advice from Kerry and Chris Shook.
- Connect with and interact with other Love at Last Sight Challenge participants at the
Love at Last Sight Facebook page.